Pre-Orders item will hold the rest of your shipment. Please make two separate transactions if you need the other items before the Pre-Ordered item.
What has been changed for Version 2?
- Smaller adjustable v-reg.
- ESC Power pads have been moved inwards to allow for an easier placement of the Great3d Uni-Spacer.
- Battery ziptie holes have been moved to allow easier placement of rear bumper.
- ESC signal pins have been aligned to a better position.
- Added ESC signal pads. ESC signal wires can now be soldered directly to the board.
- Added Camera Pins for plug and play cameras
- Added Video Tx Pins for plug and play video transmitters.
- Hardware for Great3d arm spacers and front/rear bumpers.
After lots of work UBAD and ModifiedRC are proud to present a pre-order of our new ZMR250 PDB board. The PDB was developed in collaboration of UBAD’s commitment to quality parts and ModifiedRC’s vast experience with the ZMR250 platform. This board was designed to fill the space between the Diatone PDB (very basic and cheap) and the Overcraft and Nucleus PDB’s (complicated but feature rich).
- Direct pin connections for Ninja32 and Naze32 flight controllers
- FC pins plug directly into the PDB for ultra clean setup
- Adjustable voltage regulator (5-12 volts)
- LC filtered power for FPV camera
- 4S compatible
- Extra power pads for accessories
- ESC power pads on top and bottom of the PDB (Not shown in photo)
- Battery lead strain relief zip tie holes
- On board buzzer
- Telemetry pads
- Power sensing pins
- Pins for plug and play camera and video transmitters.
Issues to be aware of
Posted by James Stormes on Mar 6th 2016
I think this would be a great product with a little more work.
1) The buzzer throws off the magnetic compass on the NAZE32 R5
2) The ESC headers on the board are too close to the arms. Not sure how you would fix this, the area is very tight.
It is still a good board but could be better with these two issues fixed.
best pdb out there
Posted by tyler williams on Jan 31st 2016
Hands down the best and cleanest build from this board. Great design
Posted by Paul on Dec 4th 2015
This board is very well made and came as a good thickness for rigidity. My only gripe is that its not compatible with Naze32 Rev6 boards which i planned on using. I can direct solder with ribbon cable for the ESC signals for it to match up with the rotated micro USB port on the Rev 6. which isnt really a problem but if i rotate the rev6 board to align the ESC pins with the header pins on the PDB then my USB port is directly in line with the beeper and not accessible. But i do love this board and i will make it work via a few mods. I would buy this again, price is great, hardware provided is good quality and comes with everything you need, except instructions/diagram (not really needed, but would be nice).
Customers also viewed