UBAD DMT VTX w/OSD Powered by Hawkeye
In another joint effort by UBAD, Shea Ivey, and Hawkeye, we bring you a tiny, feature rich, and reliable vTX that includes OSD. As if we couldn't make your life eaiser by getting rid of dip switches, we have now packaged it with a Push Button, and OLED screen, and OSD that shows the most critical data (see below features).
No more difficult configuring via a cluttered GUI. The in house designed and programmed OSD has been programmed with the essential information and is plug and play.
Take a few seconds to setup your callsign and you are ready to go. If you don't need all the extra information then you are free to turn the OSD off and take advantage of a super simple and monster of features vTX.
Video Transmitter Features:
- Size length 28mm, width 21mm, height 11mm
- Status LEDs Indicates power and transmit
- Large Cap Large capacitors for clean power.
- Voltage - 7.4v-24v input voltage.
- Weight 10.5 grams (6g without SMA)
- 25/200/400mw Transmitter Designed around a custom vTX module only found on UBAD manufactured FPV Products.
- Power Draw: TBDmah @ 25mw 5905
TBDmah @ 200mw 5905
TBDmah @ 400mw 5905
- Values may very depending on frequency and temperature.
- 40 Channel *40 channel range tested.
- ON BOARD OSD DISPLAYS: Callsign, Analog RSSI, Frequency, VTx Power Level, Battery timer
- NTSC/PAL: Auto detected
- Antenna Connector: SMA Pigtail
UBAD DMT-VTX w...
Posted by Unknown on Jan 4th 2017
This is a great little product. I have always been hesitant to run an OSD because I get by on the Taranis telemetry just fine, and (1) I didn't feel like adding an additional layer to my pre-existing flight control stack, (2) didn't feel like replacing my flight controller or pdb with an all in one board, and (3) I didn't care for the complexity of the typical OSD freeware. This OSD is easy to install, has a simple interface, won't increase the height of your stack, and the VTX works very well. If you are happy with your LaForge, you'll like this too.