Triple Pack - LaForge vTX
Just because UBAD is out of stock, doesn't mean you still can't get your hands on them. Check out the stock status at some of our authorized retailers/partners!!!
Want to convert everything to the LaForge vTX and save a few bucks at the same time.
Buy a triple pack and save $15.00!!!
What's in the box:
3 - Video Transmitters
3 - 6 LED Light Strips
EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: 1 JUL 16!
The 25/200/400mw adjustable vTX module allows for the fastest channel switching in the industry.
Video Transmitter Features:
- Size length 27.1mm, width 20.5mm, height 6mm
- Bind Switch Switch between bind and transmit modes.
- Status LEDs Indicates power and bind/transmit status.
- Large Cap Large capacitors for clean power.
- IR Detector Quickly binds to the Main Module or Remote.
- 5v power 4.4v-5.0v input voltage.
- GND Audio Reduce bandwidth by grounding audio through the settings.
- Weight 10 grams (6g without SMA)
- 25/200/400mw Transmitter Designed around a custom vTX module only found on LaForge FPV Products.
- Power Draw: 255mah @ 25mw 5905 385mah @ 200mw 5905 660mah @ 400mw 5905
- Values may very depending on frequency and temperature.
- 40 Channel *40 channel range tested.
- Accessory Port Attach an LED-Strip or OLED display for an even more personalized experience.
- Size length 37.5mm, width 8.5mm, height 3mm
- Solid Colors: Red, Lime, Green, Teal, Blue, Purple, Orange, White
- Special Colors: Auto - Color assigned by frequency Scan, Thruster, Police, Fire, Warning, Rainbow, Off
- Weight 2 grams (3g with wires)
- Power Draw (20mah per color) * (3 RGB) * (6 Leds) Typical about 200mah per strip.
|5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880||Band F / Airwave|
|5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917||Band C / Raceband|
Here is a description of how the video transmitter works with the goggle module. It's also a good example of how to not play with electronics. I hate genie smoke. :( Be sure to get yours at www.ubuyadrone.com
LaForge Video ...Here is a description of how the video transmitter works with ...
One of The Best VTX
Posted by Frank Peña on Jan 31st 2017
i have 6 Drone and i installed this VTx in all of them, Very Convenient for Channel and Power Switching on the Pit with the Remote. Only 2 things i will like to improve
1= Capability to connect to 12 or 14V
2=More Range from Remote iR to the VTX iR (To make Setting Changes they almost have to be Touching each other to Communicate).,
Best 5.8 GHZ transmitter on the market
Posted by Hance on Nov 20th 2016
I have tried quite a few different 5.8 ghz transmitters and the Laforge stands head and shoulders above the rest. More range and a cleaner picture than anything else myself or flying buddy have tried. I won't buy anything but Laforge from here on out.
Posted by joe on Oct 13th 2016
this is my second purchase, first was the 2 pack. this order is a 6 pack, after using them, I'm done vtx shopping, love the ability to change frequency via the goggles or remote and the LEDs. only con I can find is it running on 5v. other than that.... it's amazing
Posted by Steve Fellous on Oct 9th 2016
The size is awesome and the whole design is just what all speed chasers are looking for. All i ask is more detail of use. Looking at videos of other users just doesnt cut it. Great job on entire product line!
Tiny, but packed with a punch.
Posted by RONALD FAULK on Jul 22nd 2016
This small, light and fragile looking little Video Transmitter is amazing.
Of all the VTX I have purchased (and I have tried everything) these little guys are the most reliable to date. Even the video recorded in my HD2 DVR is clearer. I have originally purchased a 3 pack. Now I own 6,my new go-to VTX.
P.s. very easy to install as well.
Customers also viewed