LaForge Handheld IR Remote for vTX
Just because UBAD is out of stock, doesn't mean you still can't get your hands on them. Check out the stock status at some of our authorized retailers/partners!!!
The Remote allows for the fastest VTX channel switching in the industry.
Specially designed with race day officials in mind, the remote brings a new level of control the events RF spectrum.
With IR (infrared) technology you can quickly switch any setting on your Transmitting Module.
- Three Button navigation Up, down, select.
- Save Channel Startup with last saved channel and settings.
- Settings Menu Calibrate RSSI, set call sign, frequency order, save.
- Quick Save Hold select for 2 seconds in manual mode & Search Mode.
- Status LEDs Indicates power, status, and active antenna.
- IR Emitter Quickly bind to the Transmitting Module.
- Favorites Mode Seek between favorite channels.
- Manual Mode Set channel manually.
- VTX Color Set LED Strip color.
- VTX Audio Set audio on or off.
- VTX Lockout Prevents power level and channel tampering.
- Power 9v Battery or 1 to 2 cell Li-Po with modifications. (3.7v - 10v)
|5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880||Band F / Airwave|
|5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917||Band C / Raceband|
This is a handheld remote to control your LaForge video transmitter. As featured in this video:
Much easier to use than my goggles
Posted by Mike Mulligan on Oct 6th 2016
I bought this as i was having a hard time using my LaForge module in my goggles to do the changes. It works so much better and much easier to get into tight spots.
Posted by Unknown on Jul 15th 2016
I like this system. I have a big fleet so it's a big expense to upgrade every one to LaForge IR vTX's but I'm considering it. I have only put about 10 packs on the quad running this vTX and I have no complaints about the quality.
This system is amazing for races where channel changes occur.
Customers also viewed