LaForge 5.8ghz 25/200/400mw Switchable Video Transmitter
Just because UBAD is out of stock, doesn't mean you still can't get your hands on them. Check out the stock status at some of our authorized retailers/partners!!!
The 25/200/400mw adjustable vTX module allows for the fastest channel switching in the industry.
Video Transmitter Features:
- Size length 27.1mm, width 20.5mm, height 6mm
- Bind Switch Switch between bind and transmit modes.
- Status LEDs Indicates power and bind/transmit status.
- Large Cap Large capacitors for clean power.
- IR Detector Quickly binds to the Main Module or Remote.
- 5v power 4.4v-5.0v input voltage.
- GND Audio Reduce bandwidth by grounding audio through the settings.
- Weight 10 grams (6g without SMA)
- 25/200/400mw Transmitter Designed around a custom vTX module only found on LaForge FPV Products.
- Power Draw: 255mah @ 25mw 5905
385mah @ 200mw 5905
660mah @ 400mw 5905
- Values may very depending on frequency and temperature.
- 40 Channel *40 channel range tested.
- Accessory Port Attach an LED-Strip or OLED display for an even more personalized experience.
- Size length 37.5mm, width 8.5mm, height 3mm
- Solid Colors: Red, Lime, Green, Teal, Blue, Purple, Orange, White
- Special Colors: Auto - Color assigned by frequency Scan, Thruster, Police, Fire, Warning, Rainbow, Off
- Weight 2 grams (3g with wires)
- Power Draw (20mah per color) * (3 RGB) * (6 Leds) Typical about 200mah per strip.
|5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880||Band F / Airwave|
|5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917||Band C / Raceband|
* Some channels have not been tested.
** TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without installed antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered.
*** The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. La Forge FPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By using our product, you agree to have read and to understand this notice.
**** These are nominal measured power outputs.
LaForge FPV - ...
tx5823-pro bin...This is a demo of the rx5808-pro-diversity and tx5823-pro bind...
LaForge Video ...Here is a description of how the video transmitter works with ...
Love this vtx
Posted by Joey Kavanaugh on Oct 5th 2016
Had very good luck using this vtx on multiple builds. Love the infrared remote.
Only complaint would be the voltage. I use red rotor pdb's for the awesome osd(love the current sensor on these, think accurate mah readout... No more timers). LaForge vtx is 5v, requires me to use a polou regulator to step down from "raw" on the rrosd vtx out. But this could also be a complaint for the rrosd :-)
That and the tiny wires... I feel like I could break easily...
Posted by Steve on Jul 17th 2016
After using the new laforge VTX I love it. Love the ability to change parameters via remote is very convenient and easy...leds are sweet. The only negative thing is the pigtail is a little long for use with smaller xframes. But still managable for sure. I am currently using a highwind x5.
Easy to switch with goggles but remote is more convenient.
Posted by Regan V. on Jul 3rd 2016
Beautiful put together,Works like a champ, everything I need in a VTX and way more !
Thank you, Shea and Bruce, ya'll make a hell of a team !
The led light feature is sick ! so-long cleanflight led page.