Double Pack - LaForge vTX and Handheld IR Remote
Just because UBAD is out of stock, doesn't mean you still can't get your hands on them. Check out the stock status at some of our authorized retailers/partners!!!
Want to convert everything to the LaForge vTX and save a few bucks at the same time.
Buy a triple pack and save $10.00!!!
The 25/200/400mw adjustable vTX module allows for the fastest channel switching in the industry.
Video Transmitter Features:
- Size length 27.1mm, width 20.5mm, height 6mm
- Bind Switch Switch between bind and transmit modes.
- Status LEDs Indicates power and bind/transmit status.
- Large Cap Large capacitors for clean power.
- IR Detector Quickly binds to the Main Module or Remote.
- 5v power 4.4v-5.0v input voltage.
- GND Audio Reduce bandwidth by grounding audio through the settings.
- Weight 10 grams (6g without SMA)
- 25/200/400mw Transmitter Designed around a custom vTX module only found on LaForge FPV Products.
- Power Draw: 255mah @ 25mw 5905 385mah @ 200mw 5905 660mah @ 400mw 5905
- Values may very depending on frequency and temperature.
- 40 Channel *40 channel range tested.
- Accessory Port Attach an LED-Strip or OLED display for an even more personalized experience.
- Size length 37.5mm, width 8.5mm, height 3mm
- Solid Colors: Red, Lime, Green, Teal, Blue, Purple, Orange, White
- Special Colors: Auto - Color assigned by frequency Scan, Thruster, Police, Fire, Warning, Rainbow, Off
- Weight 2 grams (3g with wires)
- Power Draw (20mah per color) * (3 RGB) * (6 Leds) Typical about 200mah per strip.
|5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880||Band F / Airwave|
|5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917||Band C / Raceband|
* Some channels have not been tested.
** TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without installed antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered.
*** The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. La Forge FPV cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By using our product, you agree to have read and to understand this notice.
**** These are nominal measured power outputs.
Here is a description of how the video transmitter works with the goggle module. It's also a good example of how to not play with electronics. I hate genie smoke. :( Be sure to get yours at www.ubuyadrone.com
LaForge Video ...Here is a description of how the video transmitter works with ...
Great transmitters for the cost.
Posted by Unknown on Aug 30th 2016
I damaged a DRAK transmitter in a crash and bought the Laforge hoping for a little more durability. The first flight out I was amazed at how much less noise there was in the picture and how more range I had than with the DRAK. Its a great product and will be going on all my FPV racer machines in the near future.
Great product, but so little documentation and no manual makes this incredibly hard for a novice
Posted by Vlad on Aug 1st 2016
I love UBAD products, but you guys seriously need to have some more documentation on how to install these items for a total noob. I've done everything I know and for some reason can not get an image anymore. I feel like I'm only using about 10% of your products' potential at the moment and would love to know what I actually have in my hands.